|Fees, Bursaries and Scholarships
Shad Valley is an investment in the future, and it costs nothing to apply. The program fee is $3,950*, which is a portion of the full program cost. The fee covers all program activities, accommodations, and meals. Transportation to the program via car, bus, train, or air is also the student's responsibility.
* For international students the fee is $8,000 CDN. Click here for details.
Additional financial support is available to assist students in need. We also grant merit-based scholarships that are awarded based on the strength of the overall application. Students that feel Shad Valley is right for them should not hesitate to apply. Once their application is successful, we will work with them and their family to facilitate their participation.
Shad Valley has a substantial budget for financial assistance, which includes:
- A large bursary fund for participants in financial need
- Travel bursaries as additional support
- Scholarships based on the overall strength of the application, and all applicants are automatically eligible to be considered for these scholarships
- Resources for participants to fundraise locally towards their fee
Information about how to apply for a bursary will be made available after the evaluation process is underway. Additional information is required in order to be considered for bursary support, and applicants will be provided with full details.
Students do not need to submit additional documentation to be considered for a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded based solely on merit and the strength of the application.
Ideas on generating your own funds and on reducing fees will be sent to students upon acceptance into the program.